· If a gymnast displays symptoms of Covid, they will be isolated in a separate room and parents will be contacted immediately.
· Arrive wearing the training attire. Wear socks with grippy dots (Yoga, Pilates, or barre socks).
· If the gymnast requires chalk, they must purchase one for the personal use. The chalk must be kept in a hard plastic container with a lid. The chalk is available at the office at a cost of $5
· Bring a backpack to every training session. Please refer to the Backpack List.
· Required to sanitize their hands at the beginning/end of practice and each rotation.
· Although the washrooms are open, we request that gymnasts use their home washroom prior to arriving to minimize facility use.
· In the event of an injury, Staff will endeavour to use all appropriate protocols, while providing the necessary first aid treatment. In the case of an emergency Staff may not have time to put on gloves.
· All staff are required to complete the daily declaration of Covid symptoms.
· All staff are required to wear a mask while in the facility.
· Staff are required to wash or sanitize hands on arrival, between rotations and after each class
· No physical contact with another person
· Indoor shoes only. If using public transportation, required to change their clothes before entering the gym area
· Staff member will ensure athletes are washing hands or sanitizing before coming into the gym area, before and after using the washroom and prior to leaving the facility.