Update Thursday May 26th - We have power and are open for classes!
- Legal name "Nepean Corona School of Gymnastics"
- All transactions will be completed in Canadian Dollars
- All members must pay an annual insurance and administration fee (Ontario Gymnastic Federation Fee) of $37.00, valid from July 1, 2021-June 30, 2022. The Ontario Gymnastics Federation Fee is non-refundable.
We are very confident in the quality of our programs, however, if after the 1st class, you are not satisfied we will refund your program fee, guaranteed.(Pro Rated). You must inform us by phone within 24 hours of your 1st class. 613-224-6524
Refunds may be granted if request is received 14 days prior to the first day of camp. No refunds will be granted if less than 14 days notice is given.
A $50 fee will be charged for all NSF cheques.
A return / refund and/or cancellation policy and instructions (eg. “All programs are eligible for a full refund up to the program start date listed for each program registration. Please contact the club office to process your refund.”
- We do not export any goods or services
- All programs will take place at the location indicated in the program registration. Any products purchased on the site will be available for pickup at the club office within 72 hours of purchase.
- Additionally to the general terms and conditions, you will be required to accept the policies as required by each particular program during your registration process.
Payment Methods Accepted
Additional Payments Accepted-at location only